The Healthcare centers are increasing in numbers and issues. The absence of quality is reflected on an unacceptable level of errors and patients / clients are continuously asking for highest quality deliverables and services. Therefore the absolute need of having standards for accreditation.
Coming from the increasing demand of Quality, QSI has developed a Management & Quality Standard for Physical Therapy with the support of the Order of Physical Therapy (OPTL), Ministry of Public Health (MOPH) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
The reason behind this standard is to:
- Enhance the global competitiveness between Centers
- Improve the safety of patients and staff by having the appropriate trained staff
- Improve the educational and knowledge background of the Physiotherapists
- Strengthen the concept of “Patient Client”
- Improve risk management and risk reduction
- Strengthen confidence in the quality and safety of care, treatment and services
- Improve the management of Physical Therapy Centers
- Reduce health care costs by improving the efficiency and performance
In 2015, and after a series of National Training & Development Sessions, launched the Official Accreditation of Physical Therapy Centers.